Usually the first question that My Study in Australia are often asked by international students and their parents, “Which is the best university in Australia for …?”
Australian institutions are not officially ranked. However, there is an extensive amount of information on the ratings of Australian universities and courses, including admission requirements, costs, duration, and the specialisations available.
At My Study in Australia we do not have a single size fits all mentality when it comes to education. My Study in Australia experience shows that the best university, education institute or college is the one that best suits your individual conditions, capabilities and requirements.
As a prospective My Study in Australia student, we will focus on working with you to find the institution that offers the course most suited to your particular needs and aspirations. Therefore, International Education Agency-Australia assess your needs through the information we receive Inquiry Form to get an understanding of your ideal institution and course. My Study in Australia education counsellors will consider a number of factors with you, which through our extensive experience in counselling and placing international students we have determined as critical factors in determining a student’s success. These factors can be summarised as follows:
· Your academic performance to date
· Your age
· Your English language proficiency
· The length of the course and the study time involved.
· Do you meet the institution’s entry requirements?
· Is the proposed course in line with your career goals?
· Your purpose for studying in Australia
· What tuition fees you are willing to pay (Generally higher status institutions charge higher fees.)
· Do you have the financial resources to cover both study and living expenses?
· Location. Do you want a city or a country environment?
· Where you have friends or relatives in Australia
· Where the program you want to enter is offered
· Where they have places available in what you want to study
· Where the course structure and outline best suit your interests and way of learning
· Availability of the type of ac
commodation you are seeking
· What type of climate you prefer to live in
After receiving your My Study in Australia Inquiry Form, International Education Agency-Australia counsellors will offer a highly confidential and personalized service to assist you to find the best possible study option. They assist you to make an informed decision on what is best for you. They can provide you with ideas and information on:
· Various study pathways that you can reach your study goals
· Possible study options open to you where you appear to meet the entry criteria, and they meet your criteria
· Provide detailed information on costs, program structures, course outcomes, etc to allow you to compare programs and decide which suits you best
· Assist you to prepare and document your application for the maximum chance of a successful outcome
· Inform you of relevant Student Visa issues