IEAA glad to announce that IEAA and UPC will provide sponsorship for 18 months paid traineeship and they might be eligible as a Childcare Centre Manager. With this program trains childcare diploma graduates to be qualified as Childcare Centre Managers.
On completion of the Diploma, finding employment is essential so that you can enrol into the occupational training program (OTP). For the next 18 months, you will work full-time earning an annual income between $AU35,000 to $AU42,000.
On completion of the OTP, you are qualified as a childcare centre manager and eligible for temporary or permanent work in Australia. The critical point of the occupational training program is employment and to gain employment, you should
- have good results in the Certificate III and Diploma courses,
- have a good track record on work placement and extra paid jobs during your study,
- achieve good English proficiency (No set English level is required),as well as attain good communication skills,
- have a positive attitude to work and gaining experience on the job.
There is a high demand for childcare professionals in Australia, a trend which is set to continue for many years ahead, but nobody can guarantee you a job. It is your future and your responsibility.
On completion of your Diploma of Children’s Services, the Australian Government allows you to advance in your childcare profession by working and training in the early childhood sector using the Occupational Trainee Visa (OTV).
Three conditions for the Occupational Trainee Visa:
- a full-time job offer
- a customised training program and
- an approved sponsor to monitor the training program.
Advantages of the Occupational Training Program UPC OTP seeks to deliver structured workplace training to childcare diploma graduates to:
- enhance their skills in the children’s education & care profession and
- provide practical experience in the workplace (required for the trainees to obtain registration as childcare co-ordinator or childcare centre manager).
The advantages include:
- workplace connections within the childcare profession
- valuable 18-month Australian paid work experience
- full-time salaries according to the State Award (where you work) and ultimately
- To be qualified as a childcare co-ordinator or childcare centre manager on completion of the program.
On completion of the OTP, your career prospects include:
- entry to the Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) at an Australian university or
- a high-paid management role in the early childhood profession in your home country or
- employment as a childcare coordinator or childcare centre manager in Australia or worldwide.