The Australian Government’s Department of Education and Training is inviting applications for the Endeavour Postgraduate Awards. The awards provide full financial support to international students to pursue
- a postgraduate qualification at a master’s (up to two years) or
- PhD level (up to four years) either by coursework or research in any field of study in Australia.
The scholarships include travel allowance AUD 3,000, establishment allowance of AUD 4,000 , monthly spending (AUD 3,000) up to maximum programme duration on a pro-rata basis. Health and travel insurance will also be provided.
Endeavour Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees (includes student service and amenities fees) paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. To be eligible, applicants must commence their proposed programme after January 1, 2016, and not later than November 30, 2016.
Applicants need to provide either
- letter of admission for a PhD course at an Australian university for the 2016 academic year or
- letter of admission/ for a master’s or graduate diploma leading to a master’s course at an Australian university for the 2016 academic year.
Since 2007, a total of 3,818 Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships have been awarded to internationals and 1,036 have been received by Australians to undertake research, study or professional development across 125 eligible countries.
What Endeavour offers
As a scholarship or fellowship recipient, you will gain invaluable international experience in study, research or professional development.
The department has engaged a contractor to provide post-selection support services to all recipients including: a dedicated case manager, pre-departure briefings, advice on health, travel insurance, accommodation, security; payment of allowances, and reporting to the department on the recipient’s progress.
Learn more about what Endeavour can offer through:
- Australian recipients talk about their Endeavour experience
- International recipients talk about their Endeavour experience
For more details, visit here . Deadline for submitting applications is June 30 2015.