Studying at an Australian university is an extraordinary academic and cultural experience.

Universities in Australia are among the best in the world: five Australian universities are currently ranked among the top 100 in the most authoritative international rankings.

The academic approach is innovative thanks to enormous investments in research and development.

University facilities are among the best in the world: campuses, laboratories, sports centres, research centres and libraries.

Australian universities offer Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees and PhDs.

GO STUDY Australia can assist you in the selection and enrolment process at all 40 Australian universities, 37 of which are public and three which are private.


At IEA-Australia, we believe that studying abroad is an opportunity for personal growth.

In 2016, Australia ranked third place with the number international students enrolled in institutions, trailing behind the United Kingdom and the United States. As many as eight of the world’s top 100 universities are located right in the land of kangaroos.


Our expert team can assist you, for free, with:

  • Choosing the right course and university
  • Obtaining the documents and certifications required by the university
  • Manage course enrolment practices
  • Apply for your Student Visa
  • Organise your accommodation

Enrolment at a university in Australia requires an international certificate of English proficiency(IELTS/TOEFL). We can assist you in choosing an English (preparatory) course to obtain these certifications or an Academic English (EAP) course to gain direct access to the degree course you have chosen.


From university to work: Post-Study Work Visa

The Australian government facilitates the integration of international students into the Australian labour market through a Work Visa granted to university students: known as the Post-Study Work Visa.

This is a unique opportunity; by attending a university course of at least two years – regardless of qualification – you can stay in Australia to work after finishing your studies.

The duration of this visa depends on the type of qualification obtained:

  • Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, Master’s by coursework degree: a two-year working visa
  • Master’s by research degree: a three-year working visa.
  • PhD: a four-year working visa.

In addition, at the end of your coursework, you will have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or PhD and will be able to aspire to a high level of employment that is often the best springboard for a long-term move to Australia.

Our consultation is FREE. We will get back to you within 24 hours


    Enter your email to get instant access to the Document

      Your information is 100% secure with us

      Enter your email to get instant access to the webinar recording

        Your information is 100% secure with us