Demand for places in the Bachelor of Nursing (course code 4642) at the Parramatta campus has been very strong and all places for Parramatta have now been filled for 2009.
Places are still available at Campbelltown and Hawkesbury and we strongly encourage students to consider these campuses and act now to secure a place in one of Australia’s premier Nursing programs.
Here are some great things about studying at the Campbelltown campus!
- students will belong to UWS’s leading medical and health science precinct
- students will benefit from UWS’s first-class nursing education facilities which include state-of-the-art teaching centres that include advance mannequin simulators to reflect real-life patient scenarios.
- the campus is also home to the new $52 million state-of-the-art School of Medicine teaching and research facility.
For students thinking about studying at the Hawkesbury campus here’s why they should…
- students will be learning at one of Australia’s important educations sites for scientific and agricultural leaders of the future
- it is home to multi-million dollar research facilities and with no more than 2, 300 students studying at the campus, students will benefit from close personal contact with academics and great access to support services.
- the campus is part of the Hawkesbury river valley region which is surrounded by world heritage listed National Parks and based at the bottom of the world famous tourist destination – the Blue Mountains.
Places are also filling up fast for the Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry) (course code 4643) program at the Hawkesbury campus and we anticipate that the UWS School of Nursing quota will be met well in advance of the January 2009 intake. To avoid disappointment students should secure their place now by accepting their offer and paying the required commencement fees.
IEA-A welcomes acceptances on conditional offers to assist your student to secure their place for the programs above.
International Education Agency-AUSTRALIA
185 Elizabeth Street | Level 3 No:310 | Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
T: +61 2 9266 0238 | F: +61 2 9261 1560 | firstname.lastname@example.org